Have you ever dreamed of talking to the animals of Africa?
Mama Africa and her sentient beings of sky, land and waters have been waiting for you to come home to your heart and remember who you came here to be.
If you are ready to answer her call, ready to learn, receive and heal through the ancient wisdom and medicine of the sentients, I would be honored to be your guide alongside the animals, in some of the most unspoilt sacred space in South Africa.
Journeys on Ancient Soil™ is a profound rite of passage that will not only heal your body, open your heart and awaken your soul but is a once in a lifetime opportunity to feel your animal body awaken as you partner with the animals, birds and sea life as well as the trees, plants and insects through the five elements. This is a body, mind and soul journey that celebrates the divine feminine lioness, matriarch, mother, wild woman within. In right relationship with the animals and elementals, you will leave with a deep sense of belonging, connection and inner safety restored and a renewed felt sense of inner peace, joy and stillness within.
During this 5 Star luxury “heartled” safari retreat, you’ll adventure into a deep, intimate, energetic synthesis of communion with wild animals, in ethically sustainable eco-tourism. You will follow your own inner compass and track new footprints to create your future.
Once Africa gets under your skin, your whole life will change forever.
If you want to know if Africa has a heart song for you – we are waiting for you…
This is a full bodied immersion of the 8 senses, an adventure of a lifetime you will not want to miss!
Deepen your connection with the natural world by seeing into the lives of wild animals through the tracks they leave behind. Enter the flow of the ancient medicine wheel and through direct communications with the animals and nature herself.
Through the wisdom of Ancient Soil™ and the sentients of Africa, you will get on track with your own life purpose, your unique gifts and talents.
You’ll be given ample opportunity to play with your intuition in the field during silent walking meditation, adventures and open-vehicle game drives under the expert guidance and facilitation of Sarah-Jane and our professional rangers at Singita Lebombo/Sweni in the Kruger National Game Reserve. Getting to know the wildlife intimately takes the concept of game-viewing to a new and profound level of adventure, empathy and awareness.
For it is only when each one of us heals the old wounds within, that we can create a sustainable, thriving future for all creatures great and small and for the planet itself.
In your heart you know there is more to life than this. You sense a disconnect from your body and know that if you take the step towards whole living for yourself,– the freedom to be the best version of yourself, that you will inspire others back to choice.
If this sounds familiar, join us for a Journey on Ancient Soil™ transformational adventure retreat.
Let the courage of the lions and the ancient wisdom of the elephants, the gathering of the buffalo herd support you in this 8 year of standing in your personal power and true nature. Come and find your inner peace by spending a few delicious days in an intimate group of no more than 12 people, with the sentients as teacher along side Sarah-Jane, your personal mentor and creator of the popular Being Human through Animals workshop.
Let the stories and experiences of the local trackers and guides tell the story of their African roots, in one of the most magical places in the world: Singita Lebombo/ Sweni private Game Reserve in South Africa. On this magical ancient soil, you’ll find that Nature and the sentients have been waiting for you. Waiting to show you the way back to your heart centre – where inner peace, true purpose, and Diamond shine have been all along.
I love leading these journeys on Ancient Soil™ at Singita – one of the most untouched, enchanted places left on the Earth. Each sacred moment I have the privilege of being here, I am transformed at a deeper level and reminded just how much more heart there is to give, in all of us. To be the quiet observer of such profound shifts and deep transformation my clients experience and to watch them come home to their hearts, is truly the greatest gift of all.
I did a 10 week being Human through Animals – inter species communication and bodywork online class with Sarah-Jane in 2013 and knew that I had to answer the call to Africa and come out and experience a Journey on Ancient Soil™ for myself. When my feet touched the ground at Singita it was like I knew it on a spiritual level. It truly was a re membering from the dark night of my soul to the joy of knowing exactly what I am here to do. Words cannot express what changed on such a deep level for me. I am beyond grateful for the many insights and gifts I received from the animals, from the land and from Sarah-Jane’s intuitive processes. I leanrt to love myself, met the man of my dreams 6 months after returning home and have my first book coming out at the end of the year
- Twice-a-day game drives guided by local animal trackers.
- First-class 5-star luxury accommodation and meals in the heart of the African bush.
- Personal life coaching and animal communication sessions with Sarah-Jane, in an intimate group setting of no more than 12 people.
- Powerful, funny and endearing story telling by your hosts at Singita over star light dinners.
- An on-the-ground walking meditation and animal tracking session with your experienced guide to turn inwards to tracking your own life path.
- Heal yourself from the inside out and pay it forward through your support of eco-tourism, anti poaching and education of grass roots communities. Together we can be the change we want to see for a sustainable, thriving planet.
You will gain…
- The courage (lion heart), confidence (meercat) and inspiration (leopard) to take flight and see with total clarity (fish eagle) your big vision – who you are and what you are here to do. The perspective to get your life on track in the grand scale of things.To return to trust in yourself, in others, in life and in the Universe.
- Empowerment to create healing change in every area of your life, through forgiveness, vulnerability, honor, trust, gratitude and allowance – to let go of old limiting patterns, beliefs and self judgment.
- The ability to flow through the natural cycles of life consistently by using the ancient medicine wheel and compass directions, so that you live fully present and engaged in creating your best life.
- The awareness of just how inter connected you are to all life across species and a deeper awareness of your intimate relationship with the earth, the elements, animals, and plants that are your True Nature, your tribal roots.
- A greater sense of belonging and the possibilities of living with hope beyond fear and judgment – for your own future and the future of all. The knowing that this is greater than all of us and that your contribution matters!
Working with Sarah-Jane via skype on her Facet VIP program has changed my life in so many ways but when you add close up and in person mentoring with the magic of Mother Africa and wild animals into the mix, it is indescribable what happens to your heart! The lessons from the Power of the Pride and how I applied that energy into running my business now is beyond belief. I have learnt to track my big life purpose with deep trust and intuition and the result have been remarkable. I have a profound belief now that through my work I can make a change to the world.
Singita Lebombo Private Game Reserve in the Kruger National Park, South Africa. Untamed, breathtakingly beautiful, and infused with the energy of spectacular wildlife including the Big 5, Singita Game Reserve is a world-class ecotourism destination, that will bring you back to the heart of your true nature.
Visitors here experience deep fertile connections and personal interactions with the ancient soil and animals, birds and insects that call this home. Their ability to give, to nurture so generously and embrace the people who visit here, is breathtakingly rare and incredibly sacred heart space – this is Mother Africa.
The lodges in Singita Kruger National Park were built on the promise to “touch the earth lightly”. This commitment has been manifested in the way the lodges were constructed; how they operate today; and how guests experience the wildlife and the natural habitat.
Singita Lebombo suites have been designed around the concept of an eagle’s nest, allowing for elevated views over the Kruger National Park , the rocky outcrops of the Lebombo mountains, and the area’s trademark Euphorbia trees. Singita Sweni, on the other hand, lies close to the Sweni River. This tranquil sanctuary is built on stilts with decks of dark timber, giving it a grounded feeling of being integral to nature.
- A rare opportunity to be personally coached by Sarah-Jane in an intimate group setting of no more than 12.
- Luxurious accommodations at Singita Lebombo/ Sweni for 6 days/5 nights.
- Three world class meals a day plus beverages (including award winning local wines, spirits, liquers and beers).
- A minimum of 10 game drives, led by local and experienced guides and trackers, during which you’ll see spectacular wild animals and bird life in their natural habitat.
- A mentoring and facilitation experience designed to give you access to deep inner peace, a sense of your life’s purpose, and the personal power and inspiration to reach your full potential with your own unique gifts and talents
- The opportunity to help heal ecosystems— the net profits from the Journeys on Ancient Soil™ goes towards The Ground Hornbill and Endangered Species projects.
Want to linger longer and explore more of Africa while you are here? The 7 natural wonders of the world include Victoria Falls or Table Mountain,Cape Town. Travel by Arrangement has extensive experience helping travelers visiting Africa and Singita.
Cheryl Walker (Cheryl@travelbyarrangement.com) or Lisa Morrison ( firstname.lastname@example.org) will be happy to help you with additional flight, hotel, or add on excursions. You may contact either of them at +27 11 794 4900.
My incredible friend and highly experienced safari guide Lloyd Camp will take care of all your specialized tours like meeting the Gorillas in the Congo or watching the migration in the Okavango delta. Contact Lloyd at email@example.com or +27 72 921 2632.
This special retreat package is only $14,500 single occupancy.
A payment plan of 3 x $4999 is available, final payment is to be made before the retreat date.
Date of Retreat – September 1st-5th 2023
If you are interested in securing a place on the retreat email me directly at
If you cancel on or before the end of May 2023, you will be refunded the registration fee paid less the administration fee. If you cancel after 1 June 2023, 50% of the registration fee paid will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 30 April 2020.
*Note: Air travel to Johannesburg and gratuities are not included in the registration fee.
For any queries, please email Sarah-Jane on firstname.lastname@example.org
Let yourself be silently drawn into the space of fertile listening – the roar of the lions, the haunting rumblings of the elephants, and the haunting cries of hyenas, fish eagles and whale song.
Get In Touch
+44 7789 859 451 • email@example.com
Sutton, United Kingdom